Friday, February 12, 2010

It's too much....


Yes, I know, it would be better to find the solution instead of merely complaining.
But today, I can't help myself to complain. I think maybe complaining would give some relieve for myself. Maybe. I don't know. But I'll give it a try.

Today's not a good day for me. Not also yesterday. Nor the day before.
It's been a while I feel like under a HUGE pressure.
Yes, it's my job. My work. My workplace.

Joining the company for only almost 3 months already give me a quite clear picture of how things are done in here. Totally different with my previous company. Yet I can't say that the present one is bad. Every company have their own way to get things done.

Sometimes, well most of the time, I feel like I don't fit to be here. Don't fit the company, don't fit the culture, don't fit the team, don't fit the boss, don't fit this job. 

Some part of me doesn't want to be here, but some part wants me to give it a try. I AM trying. So hard. So damn hard that today, right now, I feel like drowning....

Missing my old company, my old workstation, my colleagues, my friends, my time hanging out with them, my life. I miss my old life. And I'm feeling like drowning.......
[picture taken from here]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pesen gue: Just do what you love, like I always do :)