Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Felicity [1]

Felicity. That's my name. If you have some spare time to check on the dictionary, then you can find that ‘felicity' means perfect happiness. But until now, I barely found a perfect happiness.

Six months ago, my fiancé left me for another woman who's now having his baby. Maybe they'll live happily ever after. Maybe they won't. I don't know. And I don't even bother to know.

Now, I can still feel the bitterness. I set up my mind to forget that bitterness, though I know I might never be able to forgive. And I'm getting tougher from day to day, knowing that this miserable feeling is because I'm still in love with that man. I can't say that 3 year as a short togetherness as we had so many both good and bad things together. It feels like we had known each other for ever. There's no single thing about him that I didn't know. Except the fact that he had had sex with another woman.

***

0 comments: