Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good news, bad news



We'd always be expecting for the good news, not for the good bad one.

Well, today I got a great one. Secret project in progress. Yaay.. Can't wait for the next Monday to get my special something for a special surprise for my special someone :*
I'll write here when the time has come.

I also got a not-so-good one. So, there's this someone who's been missing for quite some time and today I heard that she's actually on vacation now. Well, it's been bad before, and it's not going to get better I think.

Not that I don't care about her. I tried to talk to her but she didn't respond. I just don't know how to help her if she didn't even talk to me, right?

Yes, I'm making excuses. But I think she should've been mature enough to know about good/bad, and her attitude for the last 2 months has not been a good one.


Pic from here 

1 comments:

dita_actually said...

Hi Na..!! ayo lanjutin lagi tulisannya :) anyway, long time no see, piye kabare? :D